[Zope-CMF] How do I suppress folder contents using Effective / Expiry dates.

Chris Derson chris at protaform.com
Wed Apr 27 07:19:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using Plone 2, and I've been having some problems with effective
dates.  After a bit of fiddling with the Access Inactive Content setting
I've been able to supress folders from the navigation portlet, however I
would like to be able to supress documents within a folder, but have
been unbale to find a Security setting that controls this.   To be a
little more precise, if a folder holds time-limited documents, they are
all listed, regardless of Effective / Expiry date settings or who is
viewing the page (anon user, registered, owner etc).

I'm probably missing something simple here, but I've dug around in the
skins folder, and played with the permissions to no avail.

BTW, I'm posting this question here, because it's already been mentioned
on the Plone list
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=4128140&forum_id=8090),
but the response was that they thought it was a CMF issue.

Any ideas?