[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.5.3 beta?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Aug 1 04:06:29 EDT 2005

On 1 Aug 2005, at 06:04, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Because the Plone guys are trying to release a 2.1RC at OSCOM, and
> because it would be sensible for them to use the fixes made since
> 1.5.2
> to the 1.5 branch, I'm wondering if we should be tagging a beta of
> 1.5.3.
>
> Any objections?  I may or may not get around to making a release
> for it.

I can handle tagging and releasing, matter of fact I *want* to do
that to verify my documentation and script changes for release making
from SVN and with the new naming conventions.

My impression had been that 1.5.2 was the target platform for Plone
2.1, but if they need something that was fixed afterwards I can
certainly throw in a quick 1.5.3 beta/release cycle.

jens