[Zope-CMF] [dev] i18n improvements - a proposal

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 9 15:42:01 EDT 2005

I think these are awesome ideas!!  I had already removed Localizer and
PTS and have been playing with translations in CMF with Five. With what
you are suggesting, including message extraction, this will be really
excellent and a really nice progression from what is currently
available through Five!

BTW - PTS is very nasty to remove and I basically decided upon a clean
ZODB to leave it behind.  It is a very nice translation service through
Five but I think many people will pull out their hair when they see
that PTS is so awful to remove - but once you have - you will have some
really nice benefits!

Regards
David