[Zope-CMF] Issues with Archetypes

Tiago Palma txp10880 at students.fct.unl.pt
Sat Feb 19 22:52:02 EST 2005

Hello..

I am having some problems to make an example of Archetypes work. This
example is at:

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue006/Section_Articles/article_IntroToArchteypes.html

The problem I have is: I manage to create the new Document type (Article)
at Zope "portal_types". But this new item, will only be available in the
Plone website to admin. I would like this new item to be available to
every member of the website.

One other issue I would like to know how to do is: How can I add, for
instance, some radio button to the "Article" body.

Thanks in advance for all the help you can give me.

Yours,
Tiago