[Zope-CMF] Help creating new document in Zope and it's content

Tiago Palma txp10880 at students.fct.unl.pt
Thu Jan 13 21:40:37 EST 2005

Hello Everyone..

I'm doing my last year's project in the faculty. Unfortunately I crossed a
problem I can't solve by myself although I have searched in Google and
other sources.
Can someone help me please?

The problem is: I want to create a new document type in Zope (for it to be
available in the Plone website) and I want this new document to have
specific fields (like radio buttons among other things). I can create
this new document type, but I don't manage to change it's content. Where
and how can I change it?

I am very unexperient in this matter, so I need a more detailed
information than usual.

Thanks in advanced,
Tiago.