[Zope-CMF] Speedpack CMF & Zope 2.8

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 19 15:33:30 EDT 2005

Hi.  I just upgraded to Zope 2.8.  SpeedPack installation breaks. I am
using CMF 1.4.7 but will soon be going to new CMF if my other CMF
products hang together. Can someone suggest a fix for this. Is
SpeedPack relevant in new CMF installations if I choose to move to
1.5.2  Many thanks.

David

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/zope/280/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 695,
in import_product
     product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
   File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/SpeedPack/__init__.py", line
56, in ?
     monkeyPatch(OldSite, SitePatch)
   File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/SpeedPack/__init__.py", line
44, in monkeyPatch
     originalClass.__dict__[stored_orig_name] = orig
TypeError: object does not support item assignment