[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] Re: How many copies of plone are in memory?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Jul 28 09:02:30 EDT 2005

Dylan,

This is how Zope works. You get one copy of every object per thread,
and - for skin objects - per CMF/Plone instance. This has always been
the case, so please excuse the lack of enthusiasm :-).

Additionally, nobody ever claimed that you could run Zope/Plone off
your average hosting package, in fact you typically cannot. I am not
willing to spend time on optimizing Zope or Plone for lame hosting
arrangements, the solution is simple: Get a real computer.

Trying-not-to-sound-patronizing-ly,

Stefan

--
Software Engineering is Programming when you can't. --E. W. Dijkstra