[Zope-CMF] How can i learn about Zope's architecture ?

Truong Trung Trang trungtrang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:27:06 EST 2005

Hi all !
I'm a VietNamese and I'm a beginer with Zope. I'm doing a project of Content
Manament System using Zope with Python. Could anybody answer some questions
for me:
1. What is the architecture of Zope and how can i compare Zope with others
in more detail?
2. What is the main problem in a Content Management System and how does Zope
solve it?
3. Could anyone tell me how i can begin with my project
Thank you very much!(Sorry about my English)