[Zope-CMF] Re: Differences in CMF Expression contexts

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Mar 15 08:44:17 EST 2005

To summarize, I'll do the following on both CMF-1_5-branch and CMF CVS
HEAD at some point in the next few days:

- "object" and "object_url" will be the canonical names

- Where "content" and "content_url" is being used in expression
contexts, I will add in "object" and "object_url"

- I will document this on the appropriate input forms and/or the Hurt
System

- I'll see if I can find a place to insert a deprecation warning that
spews to the log stating that the old name will be removed in CMF 1.7

jens