[Zope-CMF] Re: Differences in CMF Expression contexts

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Tue Mar 15 09:52:52 EST 2005

> |> Question: Who would like to see standardization,
>
> +1, give an appropriate deprecation period (i.e., add the new names,
> note that the old ones are deprecated and will be removed in 1.7 or so).
>
> | +1
+1 - I quess that's a resounding yes now that I've chimed in. :)

> True, but it isn't accessible to untrusted code (I think).  I would
> prefer 'object', as 'content' seems to imply a narrower range of use
> than we already see (but either would work, actually).
>
> Tres.
> - --

I like object as well; since the recent work I've had to do upgrading one of
my products to CMF1.5 - I've had to use object url(s) instead of portal
url(s) - and I think using the object as the context just solidifies that
logic.

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting