[Zope-CMF] Subversion?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed May 4 05:13:37 EDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 11:09 , Stefan H. Holek wrote:

> +1 here
>
> Once you start working with svn you will quickly realize how
> annoying cvs can be, Jens ;-)

That's the argumentation I don't like. "It's better" means nothing to
me. You need to keep in mind that there are two groups of people
affected negatively:

- those who have no problem working with CVS who are now forced into
SVN, possibly for no good technical/rational reason

- those who have to spend the time doing actual migration from a CVS
to a SVN repo

I personally would think that better reasons need to be mentioned.
Good technical reasons. So, still -1 from me.

jens