[Zope-CMF] Subversion?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu May 5 15:48:11 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 6:17 , Florent Guillaume wrote:

>> You're "force-volunteering" people at ZC right now to do that work.
>> They should have the final word, if anyone.
>>

> I don't see how I could force-volunteer someone at ZC. I'm trying
> to see
> if people would be interested, and stress point why they should. ZC
> will
> have the final word in any case.

You are force-volunteering someone there because they own/administer
the machines, so it will most likely be someone from ZC who is doing
the actual work...  (well yes, people can volunteer, but there's a
legitimate interest at ZC to keep the number of people who have fully
privileged shell access on those boxes small)

jens