[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup-based installation backport mostly complete

Rob Miller ra at burningman.com
Wed Nov 16 05:18:25 EST 2005

i managed to get the lion's share of the GenericSetup-based installation
backported to the 1.6 branch tonight.  the unit tests need to be fixed
up, and i haven't done anything with the CMFTopic extension profile yet,
but it is possible to add a functional CMF site TTW.  i'll work on
getting the tests to pass and the CMFTopic profile working later this week.

this is my first foray into working directly on the CMF, please let me
know if i miss anything w.r.t. dev process, documentation, etc.
additional eyes on the changes i've made also appreciated.

cheers,

-r