[Zope-CMF] Catching logging during unittesting?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 04:10:19 EST 2005

Hi All,

Asking here 'cos I'm sure I saw someone talking about this recently.

I'm unit testing something which does some logging. It's supposed to
log, so ideally I'd like to test for that, but I'd also like to not have
the log spew showing during tests runs, which seems to have started
happening in Zope 2.8 :-S

I tried using the LogInterceptor mixin, but that only works for zLOG,
whereas I'm using what we should all be using: the new python logging
module.

Any ideas?

cheers,

Chris