[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: CMF/trunk/ - converted types tool setup handlers to new style

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Nov 24 07:23:14 EST 2005

Yvo Schubbe wrote:
> + self._logger.info('\'%s\' type info imported.' % self.context.getId())

Please avoid this hard-to-read style of backslash-quoting, you could do:

self._logger.info("'%s' type info imported." % self.context.getId())

(It is also my personal convention that I enclose "English" strings in ""
and all the rest in '', it's useful because it isolates them, English can
have single quotes in it, and non-english very rarely has single quotes in it)

Or even better:

self._logger.info("%r type info imported." % self.context.getId())

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com