[Zope-CMF] Re: getActionById replacement

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 08:36:14 EDT 2005

yuppie wrote:

> This is in a completely set up Plone site? Could you please try to debug
> those values while we are still in customizePortalTypes?

Okay, in there, it's just the normal Plone types, which we don't use.
And yes, their _aliases dict appears to have 'view' keys which map to
the right thing.

So, I guess maybe this is an Archeturds thing? Do they somehow screw up
their TI's such that they don't have a sensible _aliases attribute?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk