[Zope-CMF] CMFSetup content I/O

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Sep 5 11:56:13 EDT 2005

What the status of people's various projects dealing with I/O of content
using CMFSetup? That's something I'll be working on for CPS in the next few
weeks, and also maybe at the Castle Sprint if there's interest.

Has anybody thought about the begining of standardization for the document
structure? For the hierarchy itself? And CPS will have to deal with versioning.

I guess the dublin core is easy to export as RDF, but for the rest, for
instance generic fields? File or Image fields will probably end up as real
files, but how about their metadata?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com