[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMF trunk dependencies

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Sep 6 06:19:27 EDT 2005

Hi!

If there are no objections I'll make Zope 2.8.1 the required platform
for CMF trunk/1.6 and remove the Zope 2.8.0 backwards compatibility code.

Reasons:

- I hope some day CMF-tseaver-z3_interfaces-branch will be finished and
merged. To do that right we need the new Interfaces.bridge.

- PluginIndexes, ZCTextIndex and ZCatalog have some new interfaces that
are useful to write portal_catalog setup adapters.

- The recently added i18n MessageIDs are ignored in Zope 2.8.0.

Cheers,

	Yuppie