[Zope-CMF] Re: CachingPolicyManager improvements checked in to svn

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Sep 8 06:08:23 EDT 2005

Hi Geoff!

Geoff Davis wrote:
> I have checked my CachingPolicyManager improvements into the
> geoffd-cachingpolicymanager-branch.  Enjoy!

Great!

Some feedback regard formal aspects:

- Please make sure your checkins show up on the CMF-checkins list. Don't
know if Tres can fix that for you or if you've got to register for that
list.

- Please don't forget to set svn:eol-style and svn:keywords Id for new
files.

- Tests are easier to find and maintain if they are located in
test_<module_name>.py. Most CMF tests follow that pattern.

> PS  Those of you who raised concerns about ZopeTestCase causing test
> problems in Zope 2.7 might want to take a look at why test_z3interfaces is
> broken when you run the tests with zopectl test.

1.) Why "those of you who raised concerns about ZopeTestCase"?

2.) Please note that I raised concerns about using PortalTestCase.

3.) Please be more specific. I can't reproduce any problems with
test_z3interfaces.

Cheers,

	Yuppie