[Zope-CMF] Re: proposal for cmf:indexable directive

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:54:29 EDT 2005

On 9/13/05, yuppie <y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de> wrote:
> Is this in any way CMF-specific? Wouldn't a feature like that be useful
> in pure Zope as well? Why do you think the CMF would be the right layer
> to implement this?

Welll, what is gonna implement it? There is no standard indexing
service in Zope, but in CMF there is portal_catalog. Of course, we
coule *create* a standard default indexing service in Zope, but what
should we then do with portal_catalog? :-D

(btw: After a quick read-through of the proposal I didn't have anything to add).