[Zope-CMF] Re: trouble applying extension profiles

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Apr 3 09:20:31 EDT 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> On 2 Apr 2006, at 09:34, Rob Miller wrote:
>> it's in now, r66291.
>> and i've also committed the .delete file support implementation, again
>> on the 1.6 branch.  if there are no complaints, i'll merge to 2.0 and
>> trunk on monday.
>
> Thanks Rob! I hope Lennart and Yvo will take a look this weekend or
> Monday. My own goal (or  the reason for making the corresponding
> collector issue a release blocker) was to just prevent content deletion
> as described in the issue. Anything beyond that I am neutral about.

FWIW I don't have an opinion on this, as we don't use the content.py I/O
export methods. The XML/NodeAdapterBase is enough for us.

But I'm curious as to why there are two import/export frameworks, the config
one (NodeAdapterBase) and the content one (FileSystemExporter). Couldn't
they be merged? Or at least some adapters reused?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com