[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF roadmap update

Stefan H.Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Apr 26 04:38:27 EDT 2006

I am using it rather heavily. The "overengineery" impression comes
from the fact that it is intended to be highly pluggable (CMF-style,
i.e. by replacing tools). For example I always replace the generator
with something more robust than a simple counter. Using it is
straight forward, you just do uid = handler.register(anObject) and
anObject = handler.getObjectByUid(uid).

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams