[Zope-CMF] Re: Calendar

Dorneles Treméa deo at plonesolutions.com
Thu Dec 7 21:11:29 EST 2006

Hello,

> I've written the code and a test for the calendar. It seems to work
> okay. I say seems as it throws the same errors that are already there:
>
> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/cmf-tests/2006-November/003403.html
>
> Not really the best environment for a release. I suppose I could
> always try and fix those errors/tests ? ;-)

I asked[1] for additional feedback from the community to achieve
consensus, but looks like only Stefan is interested... :-P

If no one manifests until the weekend, I'll provide a fix to make
the parsing wrong (dates without a timezone will be considered in
the current timezone, instead of the, correct, UTF), but backward
compatible...

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.cmf/12807

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil

   Consulting · Training · Development · http://plonesolutions.com