[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF roadmap

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Wed Feb 15 09:12:05 EST 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally sat down and put up a CMF roadmap page. It is pretty condensed
> right now, and I'm asking for feedback:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/CMF/docs/roadmap
>
> There's one specific item that I couldn't find enough information on to
> make a comment, which is events support. Florent, what is the status on
> the trunk and the 1.6 branch?

In 1.6 and 2.0 events are not used beyond what Zope has. So events are not
used to trigger cataloging on modifications for instance.

Also, manage_afterAdd & co still exist and have not been converted to
events, so are still flagged using five:deprecatedManageAddDelete.

As mentioned, Tres has a branch where he works on this.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com