[Zope-CMF] How to customize forms and pages in the CMF for a CMS

Bradly Bernier Bradly.Bernier at SothebysInternationalRealty.com
Tue Feb 28 17:12:32 EST 2006

I have been searching the site as well as reading the "Zope Book" and
experimenting with zope and the cmf. What I am trying to do is make some
very simple, easily customizable sites for my client base. So I want the
cms that I create to add new dynamic pages that are interlinked in the
site. These pages will show some basic info and 8-10 pictures. I also
want to implement a easy to use browser base WYSIWYG editor.

I have been messing around with the main_template file and others but I
have some questions.

What files should I be editing? What file(s) are my cms form that
creates the new pages and what extensions will I need to install. Is
there any documentation on this? Also what language (ZPT or DTML) will I
need to know for this? WIll I need to be totally proficient in it?

There is so much that I want to ask but I will keep searching for
answers and experiment with Zope.