[Zope-CMF] Re: Head-slot in five_template

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Jan 8 02:08:54 EST 2006

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> CMF 1.5 and 1.6 five_template (the one that provides a bridge between
> zope3 and CMF templates) doesn't have a head-slot. I'm just wondering
> if that slot is somewhat standard in Zope3 and CMF and not only CPS,
> becuse it it is I'll add it.
>
> So? Is it?

Zope 3's Rotterdam and Boston have:

- title   (on <title />)
- headers (additional headers in <head />)
- body    (main content in a <div />)

ZopeTop also has a 'head' slot for the whole <head /> element.

Zope 3 style views in Five should use the same slots as they would in
Zope 3, IMO. That means five_template would have to translate between
Zope 3 slot names and CMF slot names.

Philipp