[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: CMF 2.0 Release Status

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Jan 13 04:09:23 EST 2006

On 13 Jan 2006, at 01:07, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Indeed, when Plone starts depending on CMF 2 (which may happen for
> the 3.0 release cycle) we'd look to find a way to make skin/
> template-only customisations work TTW (at least I'd push for that);
> if that work's interesting to CMF, it may land there. So long as
> there's still an easy and well-documented way of customising
> templates, I'm happy.

The alpha release for 2.0 is more about finally getting something
out, there will be more polishing before the beta and final and if
the TTW customizing is still missing (I haven't even checked that to
be honest) then I'm sure this is something so many people will
complain about that 2.1 will have a solution.

jens