[Zope-CMF] Re: [z3-five] Re: RFC: products-less python packages as zope2 products

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 04:34:38 EST 2006

On 1/13/06, yuppie <y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de> wrote:
> - CMF 1.6 is not yet released so it might be possible to change it directly.

I think we should, but this met some resistance. I want to get rid of
CMFonFive completely. Since CMF with version 1.5.2 became Five-aware,
CMFonFive has lost it's raison d'etre, and I want to get everything
into CMF.

> - CMFonFive might be a good place for the patch. The same patch should
> work for CMF 1.5 and 1.6.

If not, we would end up with four different version of CMFonFive for
different combinations of Five, Zope and CMF, and I think three is too
many already.