[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] RFC: rethinking GenericSetup extension profiles

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Sun Jul 30 14:58:46 EDT 2006

Regarding CMFQuickInstaller, I wanted to remind the list that CPS has
subclassed portal_setup to add a number of functionalities related to
upgrades (but not really uninstall): <cps:upgradeStep>.

I also revamped part of the ZMI to provide easier ways to apply one
import step for one profile (in non-purge mode).

People are welcome to take that code and fold it back into CMF.
(I'm very pressed by internal project at the moment so won't do it myself.)

Installing a CPS 3.4.1 site to check the features out wouldn't take you
much time :)

Florent