[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup: Groups, Roles,etc

Katja Süss k.suess at gmx.net
Thu Jun 15 05:28:36 EDT 2006

Dear all.
The snapshot dumps very nice the folder acl_user with groups and their rolemapping.
I would like to use this for a project setup.
A first try was to put a folder acl_users in the profile folder profile/default/structure and the four files source_users, portal_role_manager, source_groups, .objects inside with

profile/default/structure/acl_users/.objects:
source_users,Products.PlonePAS.plugins.user.UserManager
portal_role_manager,Products.PlonePAS.plugins.role.GroupAwareRoleManager
source_groups,Products.PlonePAS.plugins.group.GroupManager

in profile/default/structure/.objects I added acl_user,Pluggable Auth Service
Maybe this is not the correct type_name.
Or what else did I miss?

Thank you for any hint,
best regards,
Katja