[Zope-CMF] Q about ZCML in skin folder

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 3 22:38:10 EST 2006

I should clarify this a bit by saying I realize that this is to identify
the default skin, however if I follow this example in my own portal and
give it a different skin name, Five stops and I have a conflict error
between this defaultSkin and defaultSkin for my own portal product. So I
am trying to find out a bit more about this to determine why this is so.

Regards,
David