[Zope-CMF] Re: index_html behavior on Portal Folders in CMF-2.0.0

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 6 08:57:25 EST 2006

Hi Yuppie. Yes, I will give this a try. It is hard to move completely
away from old ways and I am migrating but there is a learning curve to
this for sure. Once I have set up a marker interface for one folder like
this and have it work, at least I will be more comfortable. I may have
other questions.

Regards,
David