[Zope-CMF] [dev] tseaver-catalog_events branch

yuppie y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sun May 7 11:28:32 EDT 2006

Hi!

I finally found some time to have a look at the tseaver-catalog_events
branch. The last failing test is fixed now and I have some questions:

1.) The ContentishSublocations adapter is not registered by default,
just for unit tests. Why?

2.) Instead of using a customized ISublocations adapter and
_recurseOpaques in handleObjectEvent: Can't we just add a new subscriber
that dispatches to opaque items like dispatchToSublocations dispatches
to sublocations?

3.) Does this branch make the unmerged part of the
efge-1.5-five-compatible branch obsolete?

Cheers,

	Yuppie