[Zope-CMF] sample_content profile in CMF1.6

Miles Waller miles at jamkit.com
Tue Sep 5 13:17:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just went to use the sample_content profile from CMF1.6 but ... it's
not there!  It is registered in __init__.py and appears in the add site
list, but there's nothing no sample_content in the profiles directory.

I don't seem to get an error, but I might be wrong about that.

Before I copy in the files and try to get it working, does anyone know
if it should work, or if the content import/export is limited to later
versions than 1.6?

Thanks,

Miles