[Zope-CMF] CMF 2.1 release schedule

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sat Sep 9 09:57:08 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

Plone 3.0 is slowly making progress and I would like to make a first
alpha release in 3-4 weeks. That release will be quite rough, but will
showcase the new technology. A big part of that will hopefully be the
CMF 2.1 support that Hanno has been working on. That means that it would
be very helpful if I there will be a CMF 2.1 alpha release I can use
in 3-4 weeks. Is that going to be possible?

Jens mentioned that there still is a fair amount of outstanding work for
2.1; I'm hoping to be able to still use an alpha release with the
current featureset.

Wichert.