[Zope-CMF] Re: guard expression on workflow transition

Marie Robichon robichon at esrf.fr
Wed Dec 19 06:03:05 EST 2007

Sorry, I omitted to point out that I am using Plone 2.1.4.

The solution you kindly pointed out to me is Zope3ish isn't it?? It is
sort of chinese to me....;-) I don't suppose with my version of Plone I
can do this ? If I can where do I put this code ?

I have tried other syntaxes in the guard expression box:

- "python:scripts.checkModifiedElement()" where a python script under
the scripts tags checks the length of getModified_element and returns 0
or 1 accordingly,

- python: python:len(state_change.object.getModified_element())>0

which do not seem to work either.

Thx

Marie