[Zope-CMF] CMF 2.1.1 release

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Dec 27 05:28:37 EST 2007

The CMF 2.1 branch has seen enough fixes since CMF 2.1.0 to make a
meaningful bugfix release. If there are no objections I would cut CMF
2.1.1-beta tomorrow (Friday 12/28) and a final a week later. I'm out
of town from tomorrow night until 1/1, that's why I would have to do
the beta either tomorrow or after 1/1.

The CMF-2.1-branch is currently using the GS 1.3.2 tag, I propose to
move that up to the tip of the GS 1.3 branch today, and then tagging
GS 1.3.3 alongside CMF 2.1.1 final and pinning them together that way.

jens