[Zope-CMF] CMF 2.1.1 release

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Dec 29 06:42:09 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007, at 11:28 , Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> The CMF 2.1 branch has seen enough fixes since CMF 2.1.0 to make a
> meaningful bugfix release. If there are no objections I would cut
> CMF 2.1.1-beta tomorrow (Friday 12/28) and a final a week later. I'm
> out of town from tomorrow night until 1/1, that's why I would have
> to do the beta either tomorrow or after 1/1.
>
> The CMF-2.1-branch is currently using the GS 1.3.2 tag, I propose to
> move that up to the tip of the GS 1.3 branch today, and then tagging
> GS 1.3.3 alongside CMF 2.1.1 final and pinning them together that way.

By the way, I have attempted to upload the new GS 1.3.3 to the cheese
shop, but even though I have a login it told me I am not allowed to do
so. This is the first time I am uploading anything, and looking
through the scant documentation linked from the scheese shop pages I
couldn't find any help.

Who knows why I am getting a 403 error message and how can I get
around it? I tried to execute the following in the toplevel
Products.GenericSetup folder, where the setup.py file is:

/path/to/python setup.py register

jens