[Zope-CMF] order of tool loading from toolset.xml in GenericSetup

Matt matt at elyt.com
Fri Feb 2 13:18:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to get PloneArticle to play nicely with
GenericSetup. One of the players is PloneArticleTool which is an
Archetype content type, and more specifically is Referenceable. This
means that when the tool is added it requires the reference_catalog
tool to have already been loaded.

Is there a way to tell GenericSetup through toolset.xml to order the
maybe PloneArticleTool needs that, but it would seem I would be
duplicating the toolset handler in that code just for the sake of
ordering the loading.

regards
Matt