[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF-checkins] SVN: CMF/trunk/CMFDefault/formlib/schema. - added Pdata support

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Feb 15 04:49:28 EST 2007

Chris Withers wrote:
> PData is there for a reason, unravelling it into a string is often not
> the best thing to do.
>
> That said, I can't see much context here, but just thought I'd mention it..

ProxyFieldProperty tries to map persistent Zope 2 data to Zope 3 fields
that can be used in formlib.

I couldn't find something better for Pdata than the Bytes field and
FileWidget. I agree this is not optimal. But this is only used if the
file data is modified using the form, which should not happen very often.

Cheers, Yuppie