[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF 2.1] FSPageTemplate & Unicode

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sat Jan 6 17:49:10 EST 2007

Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> This is used in getToolByName first and only if the name is not
> registered it falls back to the old Acquisition-based approach.

Then do we even need getToolByInterfaceName()?

I guess we do if we want this to be open-ended; essentially, if
getToolByInterfaceName() does no checks (like, target provides ICMFTool
or something) then this becomes a generic get-and-aq-wrap-any-utility
function. That may or may not be a good idea to have.

Martin