[Zope-CMF] content import in non-purge mode

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon Jul 16 09:35:39 EDT 2007

I'm currently running into a little issue with the content import logic:
even it I have an object listed in .preserve all its content still gets
reloaded when loading the profile in non-purge mode. I was expecting
that to create missing items but preserve existing content. Is that
behaviour intentional? I would like to have an option to only create
missing content items and I was expecting the combination of non-purge
mode and .preserve to provide that.

Wichert.