[Zope-CMF] [dev] five.localsitemanager

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Jun 7 17:21:11 EDT 2007

Hi!

At the CMF-mini-sprint in Potsdam we decided to try to resolve most of
the five.localsitemanager issues and to document the rest as known
restrictions. (Each sitemanager used in CMF has to be a
five.localsitemanager or a five.sitemanager.)

The approach we tried at the sprint doesn't work - I just reverted those
checkins. (Sorry for the noise on the trunk - a branch would have been
better for experiments like that.)

But we now have some more tests and a better understanding of how to
make them pass. I plan to make an other attempt next weekend. If that
isn't successful, I'm fine with reverting all the tools-as-utilities
changes.

Cheers,

	Yuppie