[Zope-CMF] New factory stuff

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Jun 21 10:36:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've managed to do successfully migrate a couple of my sites to CMF
2.1, ie. I've experienced no errors and made some adjustments such as
using the configure.zcml to register content-types.

One thing I haven't quite sussed: my products are still registered
using ContentType.addContentType function but I notice that the CMF
Default types make use of zope.component.factory and seem to register
factories somewhere, ie. cmf.document

I haven't been able to recreate this behaviour myself despite
invoking a factory.

Do I need to create my own namespace to register content types or can
I insert them in the cmf one?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark