[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] five.localsitemanager: proposal

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Mon Jun 25 03:31:50 EDT 2007

Hi Hanno!

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Starting any Plone tests will give an AttributeError on self.adapters in
> the subscribers method of zope.component.registry.
>
> The registry is actually the one from five.lsm and is found via the
> zope.app.component.hooks.SiteInfo container. In there it is available as
> the sm property, but it indeed at that point lacks the adapters
> attribute. It looks like _init_registries is never called. But when I
> overwrite the set method on SiteInfo every time a new sm is set, it has
> the right adapters.

Strange. five.lsm is just messing around with 'utilities', not with
'adapters'. 'adapters' should work exactly the same way as in a pure z3
site manager.

Can't see how the latest five.lsm changes could cause that problem.

> I didn't have time to test this properly but maybe this gives somebody
> else an idea who wants to look at it...

What's your testing environment?

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/bundles/3.0/EXTERNALS.txt
uses r76995 of CMF and
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/bundles/3.0-lib/five/EXTERNALS.txt
uses five.localsitemanager/trunk

I expect you can get Plone running with CMF 2.1 branch HEAD and the old
five.lsm, but not with the five.lsm trunk and r76995 of CMF.

Are you using a KSS version without monkey patch?

Cheers,

	Yuppie