[Zope-CMF] Re: [GenericSetup] site profiles vs. extension profiles

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Mar 17 11:09:19 EDT 2007

--On 16. März 2007 11:38:44 -0400 Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com>
wrote:

>> Is this intentional?
>
> We are actually working to fix that exact problem here at the BBQ
> sprint.  I will be checking in to this branch today (within the next
> hour or so):
>
>   svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/GenericSetup/branches/tseaver-bbq_sprint

This looks much better. However next question: when you create a CMF
Site through the ZMI you have only "CMFDefault site" as setup profile
which is perfectly fine. When you go to portal_setup after creating the site
you'll further baseline profiles like "Plone Site "Simple PAS Content
Profile"...I assume that this is caused by those profile are registered
for a subclass of ISiteRoot...that might be confusing  a bit..

Andreas