[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF Tests: 9 Failed, 2 Unknown

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Mar 29 14:46:22 EDT 2007

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On 3/29/07, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
>> The cheeseshop shows a pytz-2007d version:
>>
>>   http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/pytz
>
> I was refering to the version included in Zope.

That's because we're using a stupid vendor import instead of simply
requiring it as an install (same with docutils, btw... at least with
twisted we use an external). There are two pytz-related bugs in the Zope
3 bugtracker:

- https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98494
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98495

which were both suspiciously filed on March 13th this year, therefore
shortly after the new DST change date. The latter one is about updating
pytz...

When Zope 3 becomes eggs (we're almost there now), I really really hope
we can simply depend on 3rd party packages as eggs...