[Zope-CMF] Problem with STX rendering

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu May 10 10:28:49 EDT 2007

Just a quick question - it appears that STX has a problem with non-
ascii texts so if I have a Document set as structured text some
formatting operations will fail on non-ascii.

Example:

**some bold text with äüß** will be rendered as **some bold text with
äüß**and not
<strong>some bold text with äüß</strong> as expected.

This is Zope 2.9 + CMF 2.0

I notice there is a similar bug:
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2285

Although I would expect this to be independent of locale (it's an
encoding issue) and I've got the problem with Zope 2.9.

Anyway before I submit a follow-up to the bug is there any CMF
setting I can use to avoid this problem?

Thanks

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark