[Zope-CMF] Re: Move CMF collector to Launchpad (redux)

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Nov 9 15:01:39 EST 2007

Update: We have liftoff (cheap pun, I know), our Launchpad instance is
here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/

I have set up a team named "zope-cmf" to receive bug requests etc,
however, I need everyone who still wants to be a collector supporter
to look at the team roster and let me know their Launchpad ID if
they're not on the team:

https://launchpad.net/~zope-cmf/

I found a few of the people who are current supporters, but not all.

Right now I am trying to set up the redirect from the old collector to
Launchpad, which involves renaming the old collector. That's a very
slow process.

jens