[Zope-CMF] Re: Eggified CMF 2.1.1 now available

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Aug 4 05:29:08 EDT 2008

Tres Seaver, on 2008-08-03:

> I created "satellite" versions of the 2.1.1 eggs for the remaining CMF
> products this morning:
>
>  - CMFDefault
>
>  - CMFTopic
>
>  - CMFActionIcons
>
>  - CMFCalendar
>
>  - CMFUid
>
>  - DCWorkflow
>
> Source distributions for the 2.1.1 versions are now available on PyPI.

Great, thanks!

But I hit a problem when I try to make a checkout the CMFActionIcons tag:

$ svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFActionIcons/tags/2.1.1
A    2.1.1/Products
A    2.1.1/Products/EXTERNALS.txt
A    2.1.1/Products/__init__.py
A    2.1.1/setup.py
A    2.1.1/README.txt
 U   2.1.1

Fetching external item into '2.1.1/Products/CMFActionIcons'
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

This is because EXTERNALS.txt points to:

CMFActionIcons svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/CMF/tags/2.1.1/CMFActionIcons

Should that not be changed to just svn instead of svn+ssh?

I *do* have an ssh account for svn.zope.org, so a checkout of
svn+ssh://mauritsvanrees@svn.zope.org/... works.  Am I missing some
trick so that svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/ works too, without having a
username in there?

Come to think of it, when my username on my laptop would have been
'mauritsvanrees' this checkout probably would have worked, so there is
probably an ssh config file somewhere that I can tweak.  Does anyone
know how to do that?

BTW, I noticed this when making a checkout of the core development
buildout of Plone, branch 3.2:
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/3.2
Not everyone using that checkout will have ssh access to svn.zope.org.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/